lördag 7 mars 2009

わたしのしゅみはいぬをたべることです。

So, another five days of school careened past me like a salaryman on his lunch-break. This has been a mellow week. 
It's been raining pretty much every day, so I've mostly stayed indoors watching Heroes or reading random articles on wikipedia.
Which is nice, actually. 
But I would rather like some sunshine and, if possible, adventure.

On monday morning I was greeted in school by a jar of peanut butter, courtesy of Akiko-san. She asked José to bring it for me, since she had bought too much peanut butter. She's great.
Yesterday I went for a long walk around Ikebukuro (I originally went there for camera equipment reconnaissance) which yielded seeings of two big graveyards. Very uplifting indeed.
And today I went back to Sweets Paradise with three friends from my class, to once again discover how much pasta and cake I can physically fit into my stomach. It was fabulous and all, but I think twice is enough.

Some musix I'm excited about right now include: M83 – Saturdays = Youth, The Pains of Being Pure at Heart, Crystal Castles, Deerhoof – Offend Maggie, The Album Leaf – Into The Blue Again, God Is An Astronaut, Stereolab – Peng! and The Great Redneck Hope – Behold The Fuck Thunder. 

Also, I'm watching a lot of Darkwing Duck. Why aren't you?

1 kommentar:

Daniel sa...

Väldigt glad att du upptäckt behold the fuck thunder, fantastisk platta! Ett helt annat musiktips är 13 & God. Kolla upp, hur bra som helst. Triphop/indie/whatever.