fredag 20 februari 2009

死にたいですか!?


Right. I haven't written anything in a week because somehow I didn't think it was worth writing about. 
Bah humbug! to that, everything is worth writing about!

Last saturday, summer paid us a visit. It was about 18° C (in february, that's what I like to call "fuck you, Sweden!")
Tokyo was surprisingly different under the effect of warmth and blazing sunshine, and I'm all for it. I went for a long walk through Harajuku and Shibuya and found more attractive places for buying stuff. Not entirely good, I should think.

I did alot of walking this week, again. The temperature did drop, but it was sunny most of the week and it's not like I'm going to let the weather dampen my walking-glee.

My modest purchases for this week includes Super Donkey Kong for Gameboy, bought at yet another retro games store (which was just fantastic, it's kept by an old lady) and a pair of hashi – purple Hello Kitty ones. Yeah.

Sesame Street makes everyone feel happy because it's a town always filled with fun and joy.
Good to know.

Typical Tokyo, I guess. Pretty.

The Imperial Garden. Actually, a particularly uninteresting part of it.

Yes we can.

Tomorrow I move. I'm getting all my stuff together now, a fairly simple task. 
My six weeks with the Kobayashis have, in one snack-sized word, been great. The people, the food; it's all been great. 
I'm sure I'll see more of them in the weeks to come, but I will miss them.

Me, José, Kobayashi-san, Yu-Lin, Hage and Eric. Missing is Paul, the Canadian kaisha-in.

2 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Skriv mer. Jävla tönt.

Daniel sa...

special plice!
(never gets old)